Hi, Fikrierss! My name is Zulfikri Malik. I’m a second-year student of English Language Education at UINSA. A hustler and quick learner. Versatile proficiency with experience in Educational Technology, Computer Assisted Language Learning, Graphic Design and Video Editing. Received multiple organization experience and achieving many achievements and awards. Excellent interpersonal, public speaking and team management skills.

This blog contains information and ready use media about teaching and learning English. This blog is expected to help teachers and students who are interested in teaching and learning English. I made this blog because I just want to share my knowledge and experience during Computer Assisted Language Learning (CALL) Class. Hopefully, this blog can be beneficial for all of you.